Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dallas Auto Show 2014 | Photos and Video

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by McClintoc, Feb 4, 2014.

1. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Anyone planning on going this year? We should get a group together and go. I'm planning on buying a new car later this year so I will definitely be going.

http://www.dfwautoshow.com/show-info/
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm planning on going.
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

If your allowed....WE WANT PICTURES!!!!!!
  4. ChevyFan

If we have a small group then I can get us in for free during the morning of the press day and we'll get to meet all of the people from GM there, maybe get some free swag, etc.
  5. McClintoc

Soundsl like a plan!
  6. McClintoc

Yikes, the 2014 DFW auto show is next week! The past several years, the AS was in March or April. It's quite early this year.

It runs from Wednesday Feb 19 to Sunday Feb 23.
  7. ChevyFan

I think they have split the difference between the show that was in Fort Worth and the show that's in Dallas. They used to be just a few weeks apart, now they are 6 months apart so maybe they're playing around with new dates?
  8. McClintoc

The very first time I went to the DFW Auto Show, 5 or 6 years ago, it was the same weekend as the TMS race. This year, it's the same weekend as the Daytona 500. I can't go during the week and I won't be going that Sunday which means that Saturday (the most crowded day) will by my only option. :(
  9. McClintoc

Sounds like I got my dad to come up here and go with me. We'll be going on Sunday, the last day of the show. Does any know, is the last day to go a good or bad thing? Do some of the booths start to pack up or do they all wait until the show is good and done?
  10. ChevyFan

I think im going on Wednesday