Dallas - DFW Get-together SOON

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Nov 18, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's up for a Saturday morning breakfast get-together mini-truck show before the new year? Maybe at the end of November or early December.

This would be in Dallas in one of the new Chevy Dealers parking lot (more on that later). It would be a chance to meet me and some of the other local guys from Dallas-Forth Worth (and surrounding areas) and maybe get to see all of the new vehicles that Chevy has been offering recently.

I'll bet I can get free coffee, maybe a free breakfast thrown in too. Probably can get some vendors out here to showcase their stuff and maybe give away some free samples too. I'll be shooting for at least 100 or more trucks here if we do this.

Who's up? If you're interested just reply to this thread and we'll see what we can get going.

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm up for a GTG.

3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make it up to Dallas until after December 15. I would definitely be down if I was closer, though!

Tim, I didn't realize you were in Texas. I'm gonna shoot you a pm.

4. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Gimme a year or so and I might just be in the area :)