1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Damn kids stealing my firewood

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, May 4, 2012.

1. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Set one of these up, imo.

Attached Files:

2. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

It only took ONCE for me!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

That's a keeper....definitely going to my saved file.
  4. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

That is what happens when I get bored at work.
  5. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I would be upset too. The motion sincere light sound good, I had this cheep critter be gone thing. That took batteries and when something came within 15 feet of it. It goes off and it is like a car siren. Very loud, when it wakes you up (depending on where you live) walk outside with a 22 pistol and just shoot it straight in the ground. I don’t know if they will come back after that. Just do the cameras and lights. Then go make a police report.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I will look for the critter control thing. That would be awesome. I have a 500watt motion light in the area. But, apparently they can stay in the shadows.
  7. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Her along these lines, there are thousands of them. You just have find the loud one. Google this to give you an idea of what I am talking about, Ultrasonic Deer Repeller

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I sent you a mesage with something that will work better. Let me know if you need more.
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Have you placed 2x6's around the pile yet. I am talking camouflage them. Oh I forgot to mention pound several nails in them so when they walk in the dark they will step on them and with out steel shank boots they will get a new sensation. The fox you say. The fox will know where the nails are and avoid them, experience tells me this. All you or the police need do is follow the trace of blood to the crooks home.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

So is the new weed? Do they smoke that much or are they mountain men wanna bees?
  9. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Chances are it is a little of both! The kid everyone follows got kicked out of school for being caught with weed a couple times. His dad is in and out of prison all the time. A neighbor took him under his wing, was teaching how to build things and fix cars. After about 6 months the guy walked out into his garage and discovered that they broke into his garage and took the beer out of his fridge. Mess with my wood, Fine! Touch my Garage beer or the mason jar with my shine in it, we have an issue. That beer and moonshine are required for all night time waxing jobs on the truck or boat. Sometimes the beer takes too long. So A shot or 2 of shine and the truck always turns out better.
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

LMNBO Does that shine make you go blind? Or have the refined the process to restore your sight after drinking shine from the 50's and 60's?