1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Damn kids stealing my firewood

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Pikey, May 4, 2012.

1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I guess if it is made wrong it could. I get it from my neighbor who travels to Tennessee once a year. I can still see after 9 years!
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

In my younger days I got a chance to taste test a few. Well lets be honest the taste isn't what it is about. I found new meaning for the rockets red glare!:gasp:
  3. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Come up North and we will feed you some Screech. I'm sure @Burden33 knows all about that stuff. Gotta get the real stuff, not the brand name fake Screech.
  4. Coach24

Thanks but I will respectfully pass. I no longer drink alcoholic beverages. Strongest I get now is sheep herders coffee. It will keep you awake for days on just one cup.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't they make that with like one cup of grounds to 3 cups water? Crazy strong
  6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

oh god that brings back memories and if you are going to get the real stuff then you will have to be screech in.
  7. Coach24

Close they actually fill a thermal sock and tie a knot in the top drop in the pot and let her go. Closer to 2 cups or more is my best guess.
  8. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

get creative dude. some barb wire coiled up in a few choise places in the woods. i think you may be pleasently surprised at the results.

Alex
  9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

This is a good idea, and to top that off definitely add a motion activated flood light. Make it at least 4 to light up the yard. Check out anything that is motion activated including sirens, or something that allows you to record a saying like "stop stealing my wood little...." You could also spray paint a line around the wood and put up a huge sign that warns them of what could happen if they cross the line. Be creative...you got it in you! I'm anxious to hear that you rid of the tyrants stealing your firewood.

Remember the truck alarms that used to say "step away from my ride"? haha...I loved those.

This thread reminded of a call my dad made to me asking if I had a locking gas cap. He thinks neighborhood kids are stealing his fuel.
  10. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I thought these would be great to hide on our trucks somewhere. Front Grill, Above rearview mirror, Might be able to catch a plate number on the guy that slams his door or cart into your truck and then takes off. Just a thought.