Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Dash bezel question

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mikester, Jan 10, 2013.

  1. mikester

    mikester Member

    Do any of you folks know if theres a filler for the small cubby on a 2011 Silverado or Sierra dash ? This is the one right under the vent to the right of the radio. I know the 4WD switch is on the other side and its the same size but Im looking for a blank filler to mount a rocker switch. Maybe if it has a plow prep package ? I know my 05 had a filler with a light switch for the plow lights.
  2. Kady

    Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

    Maybe a truck that doesn't have 4x4 will have a black filler?
  3. Pikey

    Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    The only thing that I could find was from GM part #15280782. It has a 1 3/4 hole in the middle. You could make one pretty easily
  4. Kady

    Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

    Wait, that doesn't make sense. It probably would be a cubby as well...

Share This Page