1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dash cluster

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by silveradossconcepts, Nov 2, 2010.

1. silveradossconcepts

silveradossconcepts New Member

does anyone no if a ss silverado dash cluster will fit in a 2001 silverados curent dash cluster spot?
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

nope it sure wont, for it to fit in your truck it has to come from a 1999-2002 Sierra, Silverado, Escalade, 3/4ton, and 1tons as well, and suburbans, and Tahoes etc etc... but as i said it has to be from a 99-02.
  3. silveradossconcepts

hmmm, i dont know off the top of my head, but any of those clusters go up to 120 mph? becuase im lookin for one that does or higher then 120
  4. murdog94

I think the escalade does.. and otherwise the wiring wont support anything other than these years.
  5. silveradossconcepts

ill have to find an escalade then lol with the dash alrdy out im tryin to find one quick for a good price
  6. murdog94

Ebay is your best bet, also the nice thing is this will allow you to have the tranny temp guage as well. another nice feature to have trust me.
  7. silveradossconcepts

that i like! lol ive actually went through two 4l60e trans since i have bought this truck in 01. first one was jus beat, but the second the valve body burnt up and blew the servo.