1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dash dress-up kits...ease of use? quality issues?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by buckmeister2, May 22, 2013.

1. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 Member

As my truck is nearing 12 years old, various parts of the dash facing are beginning to fade, scuff, etc. I have always liked the look of the wood dash, and am I wondering if any of you have ever used any of the dash kits. I know they come in wood, plasti-wood, carbon fiber, aluminum, etc. They are just adhesive kits, and want to know how they hold up. After all, that is what the dealer's use if you order that as a dealer install. Prices range from about $50 to over $400...I am sure price matters, but I would prefer to do it for around $100 or so.

I am looking for answers as to quality, fit, and longevity. I already know a lot of folks think they look cheesy, so not looking for opinions on how they look. thanks....

Jim
    Last edited: May 22, 2013