1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Dash wiring harness

Discussion in 'GM Diesel & DuraMax' started by tlamana, Sep 21, 2009.

1. tlamana

tlamana New Member

I have a 94 Chevy 3500 6.5L dually diesel with some wiring issues. I need to replace the dash harness and have had no luck finding one. Anyone know where I could buy one either new or used?

2. tlamana

tlamana New Member

Sorry if I am overposting the question..

I am trying to cover as many areas as possible so I apologize if I am going overboard.

I have a 1994 Chevy 3500 dually with the 6.5L diesel. I need to find an in-dash wiring harness for this truck either used or new. (plugged the cigarette lighter in and she smoked like crazy.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

What do you mean in-dash wiring harness? What component, the instrument cluster? Stereo wiring harness?

4. tlamana

tlamana New Member

I plugged in the cigerette lighter and she smoked. Radio cuts in and out. Doesn't seem to effect the drivability.

5. hanover606

hanover606 New Member

harness

Yea, I need the same complete wire harness under the dash. I bought this awesome duelly, but the guy I got it from went splice crazy instead of running one from plug to plug. So if anyone could find any where to buy these let us know, Chevrolet don't sell these any more.
    Thanks

6. Joeairforce

Joeairforce Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

Junkyard...... There was actually a mostly complete '94 6.5 truck at the pick-n-pull i was at saturday..... But it was also quickly being stripped.... I took several engine parts off it for myself...

7. foxden

foxden New Member

Did you find a wiring harness yet? I have one out of a 98 model.