Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Date night.

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ntbush83, May 16, 2011.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

If you want a good laugh you'll get it from this story! Its a little to much for me to post on this forum because I think I will get in trouble so I'll just post the link! Just as a warning it is a little graphic! But I got a kick out of it so I thought it was only right to share!

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138241
  2. Matthew Kenney

Matthew Kenney New Member

OMG! this is hilarious. i almost did what he did in my computer chair from all the laughing!!!
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

LOL Nathan, go ahead & post it. You're ALWAYS in trouble anyway!! ha ha ha:rofl:
  4. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I question the legitimacy of this story but it's still fckin hysterical :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  5. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

please tell me its not your story, ntbush. i mean really why would any1 ever admitt to that, if was me id never a sole......thats should be secret you take to the grave
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That sounds like a scene from There's Something About Mary. What the hell is a pee bottle?
  7. ntbush83

Hahaha I know is this pee bottle thing something that a lot of people use?! Cuz I've sure never heard of it! When I gotta piss I find a toilet or tree or someone elses truck :lol:
  8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Someone elses truck??? ha ha ha...Do you prefer F-150s or Toyotas??:rofl:

edit* lol I forgot, you prefer P.E.T.A
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  9. ntbush83

Hahaha yes I forgot P.E.T.A!
  10. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

why would you pee on People Eating Tasty Animals ?