1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

David Valley

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by david59, Jul 30, 2012.

1. david59

david59 New Member

Hi: I'm David i was born and raised in Alexandria/Pineville Louisiana, recently relocated to Katy Tx, 58 years old, disabled vet, retired v.a. hosptial after 25 years, new to this site, i really have no idea what's expected of me, but i will catch on. i own a 99 chevy sliverado with just over 266000 miles. it's still in excellent condition. only small problems over the years which were easy to fix. thanks for allowing me to join.
  2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! We're glad to have you.
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard David. Glad to have you with us.
  4. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

Welcome to GMTC!
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome Sir and thank you for your service. We'll help with any problems you may have with your truck.
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club David, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, David! :great:
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 404"]Welcome aboard! Lots of great mod info and support here, enjoy the forum.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  10. jnbama

jnbama Member

Glad to have you David, delivered a couple of times to Lowes Alexandria , friendly work there