Daylight Savings Ends

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 1, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Remember to turn the clocks back! Fall back! Most of us will gain an extra hour of sleep, but tomorrow will stink when it starts to get dark at 5:30 instead of 6:30!

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I rely on my cell phone to keep accurate time. It really sucks that the stove, microwave, dvd, coffee maker, etc all have a different ways to set their clocks. The clock on the toaster oven will always be wrong, because I'm worn out changing the time on every other device.:glasses:

3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I forgot to set the clocks last night so I got up at 5AM like usual and at 5:30 I look at my computer clock and it's 4:30AM! LOL

4. mainec

mainec Rockstar

I do not feel like I got an extra hour of sleep last night at all.

5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hate when it starts getting dark at 5:30:grrrrrr:

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

My dad bought these weird clocks from Brookstone that automatically change the time, we have one in every room of the house thankfully. I always forget to change the clock in the truck, and then I get all confused when I am going to work at the wrong time.

7. ChevyFan

I got all of them except for the outside accent lights on the house. That's got a "built-in" daylight savings time changer in it, becuase it was done for a time before they changed DST to later in the year, so it's off by an hour and I can't figure out how to get it to work. :-(

8. ChevyFan

looks like the new daylight savings time is ending in nivember for a few years now.

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I like Arizona's time. It never goes forward or bacwards, as they don't do daylight savings time

10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I wish we did not continue that foolishness.