1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Daylight Savings - Spring Forward!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 8, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a reminder to set your clocks ... that includes the clock in your vehicle ... 1 hour ahead for everywhere that observes DST.

RISE AND SHINE!

2. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the reminder. I would have been late for my appointments tomorrow.

3. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

And today is a good day to change your smoke alarm batteries!

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad have today off but tomorrow will be another story.

5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

woke up early and went 4 wheeling today. im beat now tho. bed soon. its amazing what a difference an hour of sleep makes

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wait, you lost an hour of sleep. At 2:00 AM it became 3:00 AM.

Anyhow, we got out as a family. Went to the park, had a picnic, played for a while, took a walk out in the woods, had a great time tonight!

7. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My body definitely thinks it's 4:04 right now....ugh!

8. ChevyFan

It's like Jet Lag that everyone goes through at the same time. I'd rather just get away with Standard Time and stick with DSL from now on!

9. gimme_a_350

gimme_a_350 Member

most of my stuff updated automatically, but I need to change the clock in my truck...will get to it when I get back home!