1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Daylight Savings Time Ends Sunday Night!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Nov 4, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

fall_back_daylight_savings_time_ends.jpg Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour if you're in the 90% of the US that observes Daylight Savings.

ALSO, don't forget that you are more likely to get into a wreck on Monday morning, or have a heart attack!

You will also get home and it will be dark and you might want to eat a bunch more as you'll be lonely and depressed.

You might get a stack of waffles too, but if you do make sure they are whole grain and maybe even the gluten-free ones so I can have a couple.
  2. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Yea my body clock will be messed up for weeks and will " Fall Back!" in bed , will be dark by 5:30 with unadjusted headlights/driving lights put a strain my eyes. A stupid jerk I see sometimes at night or everytime it rains or fog runs all six of his off road lights, I know where he parks and have to fight off temptation using my BB gun. Whole grain Eggos are pretty good smothered with butter and syrup!!
  3. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man it's crazy...

I missed almost the whole next day.

At 2am, I turned the clock back an hour as directed.

2am came agian, so I turned the clock back an hour as directed.

Then I fell asleep 'cuz of the medicine (JD).

When I woke up, it was 12 noon and dark already.

This daylight savings thing is starting to cost me...
  4. ChevyFan

hey @ejohnson03, wasn't think like a month ago? lol
  5. ejohnson03

Sorry, I road the short bus today...
  6. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Just think,19 more days and we will hit the shortest day of the year then its uphill all the way.
  7. ChevyFan

No worries.

Yeah, I used to get depressed at this time of the year. Of course I live in Texas no, so no reason to be depressed. haha ... but I did pizza for a few years in College and the biggest pizza nights I ever saw were the rainy nights just after daylight savings changed over. All those people got home and it was dark and they were tired and wet and cold and hungry, so they picked up the phone all called in a pizza order.
  8. ejohnson03

Can I get a Large BBQ Chicken Pizza with Garlic crust delivered?