1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Daytime running lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by vannooch, Nov 2, 2013.

1. vannooch

vannooch Member

The daytime running lights have started flickering on my 01 Savana SLT. Does anyone know what switch controls these? They will come on while the high beams are on as well. I am not opposed to disconnecting them if it doesn't affect anything else.
  2. tsbrewers

tsbrewers Member

that is kind of a tough one. I would check the DRL module and see if the wiring harness is connected well and clean. I think this is a picture of where it is located, it is tough to make out exactly where this is on the vehicle (left side?) but you might recognize it more on your own van. If not that, possibly a bad switch inside the van, or bad relay possibly?

Attached Files:

3. Dueck

Dueck Member

Is it only your DRL's or is it all your lights?
  4. vannooch

vannooch Member

DRL's only. If I turn on my low beams it stops, if I switch to high beams it will flicker the DRL's while they are on. They don't flicker consistently.