Daytona 500

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by chevynut1, Feb 25, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

back stretch is a tough pass and he could have got hung out to dry like many times before

41 cars finished worse
  2. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

Hey don't take what I said the wrong way! Yes I would love to see him win... but finishing 2nd works for me!

Jimmie Johnson is starting in the hole! Tripple Whammy I think... Wrecked on the 2nd lap/ $100,000 fine/ and -23 points(I think that's what I heard)...
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Even better than Jr not winning and Johnson going out on the second lap is the fact that Gordon also had a poor finish. I love it when the NY Yankees of Nascar don't win!!! Yes I know Stewart gets motors/chassis from them and I am still trying to cope with that.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Isn't it better that Smoke is running Chevrolet cars with Hendricks motors than staying with Gibbs racing and driving a Toyota? At least he is driving an American made product!!!
  5. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

Sh don't say anything but I like Tony and Ryan... Toured their shop 2 years ago. Nice Place...
    IMG_1028 small.jpg
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Tony, Ryan, Danica, Dale Jr., Jimmie, Jeff, and kasey all HMS. No matter what the ownership papers say.
    Thats just the Senior club.
    You can add more names in the Jr. circuit

I like Chev dominance but when Chev pulled so much money from the sport they opened the door for the lesser manufacturers.