1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DDM Tuning HID Light Kits!!!

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by TritonBoulder47, Mar 28, 2010.

1. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

DDM Tuning has dropped their prices again!!!

The standard 35 watt kit is now only $25.00 for every color!!! The 55 watt kits are only $10.00 more...

If you ever wanted HID's but hesitated because of the price, this is your chance...
  2. Signaturesv

Signaturesv Member

How are they? i have used xtralights.com for ever and never had a problem. I ordered my buddy some from another company and they lasted a month and a half.

Anyone have experience with DDM? also how to we work the DRL?
  3. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I ordered the slim 35 watt version last night for $35.00.
  4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have heard only good things about them on this site.
  5. All_Terrain

All_Terrain New Member

They are great.
  6. TritonBoulder47

I've only heard 1 bad thing about them, and it was a fluke anyway... One of the guys on the Avalanche forum got a kit sent to him, and they were't packaged well at all. But that is the only thing "bad" that I've heard.
  7. ZSI52

I've heard that the bulbs change color after awhile, but for how cheap they are right now I thnk it's worth it. Aren't silverstars Like 30 per pack?
  8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I am a big motorcycle guy, and a LOT of people with sport bikes use DDM...havn't heard anything but good things from em. 35 bucks and a lifetime warrantee? Where else are you going to find that? I want to get 2 sets, one for my lows and one for my fogs...anyone know what bulbs are in those places for a 03 1500 Silverado?

Sorry to thread jack
  9. ZSI52

I know the lows use 9006 and the High beams use 9005. I'm
    not sure about the fogs
  10. TritonBoulder47