1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Deadliest Catch

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by csattley14, Apr 13, 2010.

1. csattley14

csattley14 New Member

Anyone watch this series at all? Just seeing if anyone else was interested in this show.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

One of the Best Series on T.V....The Northwestern is my Favorite Boat and Crew......What a Wild Opener Tonight!!!......Time Bandit.. :grrrrrr:.. Wizard Captains.....Going at it Big Time....
  3. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 New Member

wtf I was upset when I heard Captain Phil Passed away..What a bummer...:eek:uch:
  4. csattley14

csattley14 New Member

Yeah same here I was shocked that he passed away. But when he came back from the last hospital stint still smoking and drinking red bull like crazy. I knew it was just a matter of time but still sad.
  5. rmdig79

rmdig79 New Member

Love the show. A few of my buddies insist that they could hang doing that job. I just laugh and smile and nod my head them and wonder when it was that they lost all sense of reality.
  6. Thundare

Thundare New Member

that show is true reality TV, guess what though, remember the maverick? it was kicked off the show cuz there was not enough drama. My friend personally knows the captain of that ship so thats how i know.
  7. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Watch it when i can.. good show..
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yessir, my DVR is set to record it whenever it is on, re-runs and all! My wife is even addicted to it. Northwestern fans in my house, but we love all of 'em. Captain Phil is going to be missed, he always had some great quotes, last night was classic Phil, "You can watch it happen, make it happen or wonder WTF happened!" :lol:
  9. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

I watch this show whenever I can, without a doubt one of the best shows on tv
  10. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member ROTM Winner

NW fan here, gonna miss Cpt Phil also, his crew was always fun.