1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

debadged tail gate

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by chschevy58, Mar 3, 2010.

1. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

removed dealership sticker ... chevy emblem ... LT letters ... and some lsu stuff ... let me know what you think
    before ...
    [​IMG]
    after ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

im still going to have the rear emblem painted black but idk if i will put it back on ... will look and decide when i get the front and rear ones painted

2. derekj

derekj Rockstar

I would pull the badge. It looks good

3. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I personally would pull the badge unless you are going to paint it black.

4. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I like the new look. Much cleaner. I would keep the badge but paint it black, especially if your going with black bowties.

5. chschevy58

if i put the black chevy emblem on i think i will be removing the silverado letters but i dont know. i will have it figured out in these next couple weeks. thanks for the compliments and ideas fellas.

6. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 Rockstar 100 Posts

I like it. Keep going. JMO

7. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

8. tnhusker

tnhusker Rockstar

I think it looks much cleaner and very neat. I also noticed the smoked taillights all 3 of them.

9. rustyk2

rustyk2 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Always hated dealer badges, looks good, black bow tie is great idea

10. chschevy58

Last edited: Mar 3, 2010