DEBATE:Falken Wild Peaks v.s. Nitto Terra Grapplers

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by W1T3OUT918, Nov 20, 2012.

1. W1T3OUT918

W1T3OUT918 Member

I have been loooking for some good winter tires (or just an excuse to go bigger) and have come acroos some new tires called the Falken Wild Peak. I was gonna just go for some larger Nitto Terra Grapplers,,but cost wise and look the Falkens seem to be winning in both categorys. I know some people are tried and true with their Nitto's but these Falkens really seem to be growing on me and i have heard some pretty good things about them. If anybody has or has ever used these tires let me know good,bad and ugly!!
    Also i appreaciate anybody and everybodys input.. :money:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Falken Wild Peaks are good looking ATs that have been around for only a couple years. They tend to be priced well and people who have them seem to like them. If you like them you might also look at the Falken Rocky Mountains, which are supposedly the same tire as the Wild Peaks but are named differently because they are exclusive to Discount and America's Tire. I mention this as it might give you more pricing/comparison options.

3. kinson33

kinson33 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Im on my second set of Nittos, cant go wrong with those. Im actually looking at trying those Falkens soon though from discount tire because Ive read mostly positive reviews as well, and the price gap is pretty significant.