Delays in receiving club stickers

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Just a quick note to update the few that are waiting for club stickers. Of course I ran out, so we're waiting for the new batch to be completed, and I have not gotten them yet. I'll ship them out as soon as I hear from my vendor that they're done.
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member

Thanks for the update. Totally understandable... I'm not in a rush!
  3. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

thats cool steve. i can only imagine how much work is involved in keeping this many people happy
  4. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member

Yes no rush. Thanks for the update.
  5. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member

im furious!:grrrrrr:
    lets form a GMTC sticker gang!!! get your pitch forks!!

:lol:

i am not even wating on one :)
  6. black98noma

black98noma New Member

no prob steve let us no when u ship them so i can sit by my mailbox!! lol cant wait to get mine!!
  7. ct9a

ct9a New Member

Man, I need to get one.
  8. black98noma

black98noma New Member

hey steve i dont mean to pressure u (i no ur a busy man) i was just wondering #1 if u got my order, and #2 what the status of the stickers... like i said no pressure i just dont like having spent money and not seeing a product for more than a month now....
    NO PRESSURE, JUST WONDERING!!!!!! lol
    thanks agian
  9. ChevyFan

Yeah, yeah yeah. Sorry, when I ran out I ran out. :redface: Too many stickers going out the door.

I'm shooting for getting these tomorrow AM, but I'm not sure if my guys are open on Saturday or not. I might just have to get them mailed to me on Monday. They held it up to get me the proof, but I've not been able to pick them up during business hours ...
  10. black98noma

black98noma New Member

ok well like i said no pressure!! i understand u got alot going on with this site and all, just wanted to cover the bases!! The site shows the fruits of your labor!!!
    i dont mean to keep naging you just eager to show off the sticker!! lol
  11. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

i too am anxious. cant wait to get mine in and show em off
  12. ChevyFan

Yeah, I know, the shop is open only mon-fri and hours that I've been gone for the last two weeks. I'll just get them to do the order and ship it to me w/o seeing a proof first ... really helpful when shops stay open later, but that's life I guess.
  13. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

i have a good friend with a print shop, maybe you could work in coop. to get some of these things out quicker? i can probably get some prices, some design ideas, etc. that can help take some of the load off your shoulders. i mean i'm not trying to step on your toes or nothing, but i think any help from able members (if prices are reasonable with this guy) could help lessen the stresses of running such a huge group and a fine established community such as ours.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  14. ChevyFan

Ok, I have a new batch of LARGE stickers and I will send them out to everyone who ordered the large and even the small.

I hope everyone will excuse the delay on these, it was difficult to get time to get into the shop to get proofs, they've got a new owner who's great to work with, but they printed from an old file so all the small stickers got messed up so I don't get them until next Monday or maybe even Tuesday! On top of that it looks like my employer is going to downsize me, so I'm looking for a replacement gig when my deal with them expires at the end of March, so I've been busy!

Anyhow, we'll be mailing these out tomorrow. Thanks to everyone and sorry for the delay!
  15. black98noma

black98noma New Member

awesome!! cant wait!! sorry to hear about ur job situation.. hope u can find a gig soon!!
  16. ChevyFan

Ok, I sent out all of the open orders for stickers that I had, with a couple of exceptions that I noted in email to PM to those involved (special cases).

I am ALL out of stickers again!!!! I've got another meeting setup to go down and get more made up, and I'm going to start having the production house also mail them out, so we should see shipping times down to 1 day instead of waiting for me to find time in my spare time. Thanks to everyone who offered another idea for how to get these done, that means a lot because it shows that you're problem solvers looking to make things better ... that's what this site is all about.
  17. cascott325

cascott325 New Member

what ever it take to keep this thing up and running steve... im here to help