denali exhaust - suggestions?

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by bvinje, Apr 1, 2013.

1. bvinje

bvinje New Member

Alright everyone, I've been looking and am having a hard time finding an appealing exhaust system for my 2005 sierra denali with the 6.0 liter. I'm looking for something deep and aggressive sounding but not extremely loud. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Welcome! :great:
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Borla.... And :sign0016:
  4. donyms

donyms New Member

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. My choice was Magnaflow for the same reasons. :glasses:
  5. Bighornkid

Bighornkid New Member

Welcome to The Club.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

I moved your thread to the appropriate section and edited your title slightly to match your topic. This should help in getting your more responses/opinions.

And welcome to the Club!!!
  7. dobey

dobey Member

Welcome, and Banks is currently my favorite for aftermarket truck exhaust.
  8. bvinje

bvinje New Member

thank you, thanks everybody for the suggestions. [​IMG]
  9. buckmeister2

buckmeister2 New Member

Welcome!! All the major exhaust companies make different sound & quality items, and I don't think there is a whole lot of diff between the similar systems within the lines. I have used magnaflow once, and liked it, and have used flowmaster a lot, and also been happy.

One thing I do know...if you get something that is a bit too loud, it will always bother you, and probably more and more as time goes on. I try to err on the side of just a bit less loud than I think I can tolerate. If you check out Summit, or go direct to Flowmaster's web, you will see a collection of "SUV" exhaust and muffs, and I like their construction. Good sound, aggressive, but not loud in the cabin. Take a look and see what you think.
  10. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member

check out corsa...meanest sound out there IMO.