1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Denso Spark Plugs

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Jacqson, Feb 12, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Jacqson

Jacqson Member 100 Posts

I need to do a Spark Plug change on my 6.0 soon and was thinking of using Denso Iridium Plugs(Part#5325). I was wondering if anyone has any feedback about these, and if so, could you please let me know what you think. Thanks
  2. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you search the forums, there is a long thread on spark plugs and which ones are best. Good luck!
  3. shadowt_t

shadowt_t New Member 100 Posts

Denso are geart
  4. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

never heard of them, but these truck engines can respond badly to plugs other then the OE Delco plugs. if you search enough on this site you will find TONS of threads on this particular issue.
  5. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member 100 Posts

look into Pulstar Plugs. I'm running them and they are great!!
  6. Pats1pab1

Pats1pab1 Member 100 Posts

Had a buddy reccomend them and I put Denso Iridium's in my dads 96 truck 4.3l v6 and my brothers Jeep 2.5l 4cyl, last summer when I did their tune ups. The truck idels a lot lower than it use to, plus they say the fuel mileage has improved. My brother said his jeep runs better and hasn't had mis firing problems like it use to. I'm putting them in my truck this summer.