Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Detailed Engine Bay....

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Sep 13, 2011.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Spent some time Detailing the Engine Bay......here are some pics
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks good Mike!!:great:

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i dig the old school look you have in there. looks awsome!

Alex

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Beautiful!!!! :great:

5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Del.....:glasses:

Thank you Alex.....:glasses:

Thanks Nathan.....:glasses:

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mike,

That looks great. I agree, the chrome and black really sets it off. Much better than all the plastic under my hood. :lol:

7. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will PM you my address, Mike cause mine looks nothing like that. Great work!

8. AA1PR

AA1PR Rockstar

I like all the aluminum accessories you have under the hood.
    I detailed mine this summer for a charity car show, you coudl cut the resentment of a suv in a car show with a knife, even though it was in the truck class

9. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Al.....:glasses:

Thanks Alston.....:glasses:.......not because of my detailing....It looks Great because of the New Camera, which BTW......to answer your question from the Truck picture thread, its a Sony....Cyber-Shot.....Model # is DSC-W570.....that has...16.1 Mega Pixel 5X Optical Zoom, and Alston Sorry for getting back to you late on this information on the Camera.

Thanks AA1PR.......:glasses:

10. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks really good Mike...how often do you have to maintain it? I havent even thought about detailing mine simply because its all stock under the hood and i drive down a dirt road everyday and i cant keep it clean!