DFW Meet and Greet - Coffee and Donuts?

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Jan 28, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's up for a Saturday Morning coffee and Donuts Meet-and-Greet somewhere in the DFW area? I think we could do it at one of the dealerships and I think there is a shot I can get one of the Chevy review vehicles to look at. Should be a good time. Saturday is the best day for me by far, so let's just see who's interested and we can make it Dallas or a mid-city if necessary.

I'm thinking fairly soon, like in the next few weeks.

2. ChevyFan

I'll let this sit for a few days so everyone can think it over. I might be able to find someone who wants to sponsor the breakfast event and maybe do free donuts and coffee, maybe get a chance to look at some cool trucks, suvs and cars and just hang out for a morning.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sounds good, let me know when.

4. daweinah

daweinah Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm in the DFW area, but I work pretty much all day every Saturday :( sucks to be in retail.

5. ChevyFan

bumping this, I want to keep the interest level up. I know it's nasty and rainy this weekend, what about next Saturday or the week after. The 1st or 2nd Saturday in February?

6. tbplus10

Bump, theres only 3 of us in DFW?

7. tbplus10

Bump.
    I think we'll be lonely for coffee and donuts but I'm still game to look at the new models.

8. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

24 hrs and 1500 miles.....:neutral:

9. tbplus10

You can do it!

10. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy Rockstar 100 Posts

I live in Alberta Canada but work just north of Decatur, I think it would be great to get together for a coffee, to bad there is no Tim Hortons down here...