1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DFW Meet and Greet - Coffee and Donuts?

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Jan 28, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Who's up for a Saturday Morning coffee and Donuts Meet-and-Greet somewhere in the DFW area? I think we could do it at one of the dealerships and I think there is a shot I can get one of the Chevy review vehicles to look at. Should be a good time. Saturday is the best day for me by far, so let's just see who's interested and we can make it Dallas or a mid-city if necessary.

I'm thinking fairly soon, like in the next few weeks.
  2. ChevyFan

I'll let this sit for a few days so everyone can think it over. I might be able to find someone who wants to sponsor the breakfast event and maybe do free donuts and coffee, maybe get a chance to look at some cool trucks, suvs and cars and just hang out for a morning.
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounds good, let me know when.
  4. daweinah

daweinah New Member 100 Posts

I'm in the DFW area, but I work pretty much all day every Saturday :( sucks to be in retail.
  5. ChevyFan

bumping this, I want to keep the interest level up. I know it's nasty and rainy this weekend, what about next Saturday or the week after. The 1st or 2nd Saturday in February?
  6. tbplus10

Bump, theres only 3 of us in DFW?
  7. tbplus10

Bump.
    I think we'll be lonely for coffee and donuts but I'm still game to look at the new models.
  8. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

24 hrs and 1500 miles.....:neutral:
  9. tbplus10

You can do it!
  10. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy New Member 100 Posts

I live in Alberta Canada but work just north of Decatur, I think it would be great to get together for a coffee, to bad there is no Tim Hortons down here...