1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablew tune

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by Silver Chevy, Jul 31, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Silver Chevy

Silver Chevy New Member

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: postbody"]Well Guys, I'm running 2011 Silverado,, with a CIA, Duals, and Diablo Sport,, I had a custom tune done from DiabLew, all I can say is WOW,,, great job, Thanks Pal ,,,
    I'm not saying that the tune that came with the unit wasn't good ,, but this custom tune was the way to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,More Power, better shift's, It feels like a different truck, don't have any Idea on MPG,, having way to much fun,,,,
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: genmed"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lew is the man when it comes to custom tunes. I'm sure you'll agree it is money well spent.:great:
  3. db3812

db3812 New Member

How do you contact diablo for a custom tune. I have a2011 5.3 s speed v8 and really want the truck to feel like it has a v8. I appreciate anyone who can help me out.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is his profile page, send him a PM or IM. ...And yes, great results and incredible customer service!!!!

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php?32828-06MonteSS
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

How much is the Diablew tune compared to the BlackBear Tune? Curious...??
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you have a Diablo product I believe his tunes are $125.00.
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Oh okay that isn't bad i assume. Justin from BLackBear has a good deal with if you give him your stock cpu it will only be $300 which i might go that route so i don't have to do everything myself, otherwise i would pay $540 and keep everything along with the stock cpu. Idk how long it will take before it would get done though but would it be okay if i regeared and installed a CAI and then get the tune?
  8. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

Ya you will be fine if u regeared and installed a CAI before the tune just let justin know all of your mods that you have and he will match it wi th the tune to give you the max peformace out of the tune
  9. Silver Chevy

Silver Chevy New Member

Let us know how u make out ,,,,
  10. Falcone

Falcone New Member 100 Posts

So how much was it all said and done? Tuner, ( which version did you get?) and you said the tune was $125?