1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablo Predator

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Arb9640, Feb 21, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Arb9640

Arb9640 New Member

I know there are a bunch of threads out there about tuners and such but I wanted to give my 2 cents for anyone thinking about getting one. The Predator is awesome. It has made my truck a completely different animal. I love it. And I really like the different options available. Installation is so simple.

I have a 2011 Silverado with the 5.3 AFM and I put a K&N CAI and Magnaflow muffler on it. It runs much better than it did off the lot. Throttle response is almost immediate, the power band is solid and the torque at the wheels is badass.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Have you adjusted your injector slope yet. That makes a big differance.
  3. bama2010z71

bama2010z71 New Member

i have a diablosport predator and i love it i had my truck tuned with it and it runs like a champ. m next thing is gonna be a full cam swap