1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablo Programmer and Airaid Jr.

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Nath, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Nath

Nath New Member

The diablo trinity.. it is awesome!!!!
  2. pjmcmorrow

pjmcmorrow New Member

do you have to leave it plugged in full time or do you take it off after programming....can you use it on more than one car?
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You can un plug it if you want to. With the trinity you get parameters though so I'd leave it in. And the licensing on them only always for a tune to be on one car at a time. But you can use it as a code reader on any obd2 vehicle
  4. Nath

Nath New Member

Yes you can use it for more than on GM vehicle, i usually plug it in to program my computer to increase torque, shift spots, shift firmness, etc. and then unplug it, you can use it to diagnose your truck. you can leave it plugged in if you prefer and set it to monitoring your engine and have these little gauges like, engine load, rpm, spark advance and speed. I just got my truck back from having 35 inch tires, they had to trim some of my front fenders. With my diablo, i can program my trans to the larger tires, it is just awesome!!!!!
    Nath