Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

diablo programmer

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by bubba030303, May 1, 2009.

1. bubba030303

bubba030303 Member

is the diablo programmer easy to install because i was readin about it and i didnt know what some of the stuff they were talkin was. if i got one should i get professionally installed or could i do it myself. i have a hypertech programmer now and it is very easy.
  2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

hey man check out the sct tuner from wait4meperformance I am doing a review for them on the reviews section in the forum they are awsome.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The Diablo is easy to install because it tells you were to go. If you make a mistake you just press escape and you start over. There website doesnt show everything you can do with it, but if you go to there GM truck forum and learn alot. You just take you time and play with it and try differant tune modifcations. I had a good time playing with mine. I have a 1500 4x4, 5.3 motor, 35inch tall tires, no internal engine mods, just a CAI,Shorty headers, h/flow cats and single exhaust and I can smoke my 35s. This is on 87 octane gas. If you get a Diablo and have any ???s pm to me. Im not saying I know it all but Ive played with all my friends GMs and they still like me.