Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablo Tuner. WHere to buy.

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Blakjax98, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Blakjax98

Blakjax98 Member

Hey guys,
    Anyone know of a reliable and cheap source to buy a diablo predator tuner from?? Thanks
  2. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

3. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

yep ^ ^ ^ marylandspeed.com has the best deal on 'em right now... 279 plus free shipping....

make sure you also get the pc interface kit for it, which is the usb/serial cable and power adapter, so that you can connect it to your Windows PC in order to download recorded data logs, and import/export tune files for when you decide to get a custom tune made for your truck...

;)
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X3 Marylandspeed.
  5. Blakjax98

Blakjax98 Member

Sweet!! thanks guys =)

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

So after viewing their site, it doesnt look like they carry the one thats compatible with my truck. They have model # U7195, I need model # U7198 as my truck is a 2001 5.3 Any other websites??
  6. mad1500hd

1 person likes this.
  7. Blakjax98

Blakjax98 Member

There it is!!! =) much appreciated mad1500HD
  8. mad1500hd

no prob! don't forget 06MonteSS...he can build custom tunes for you when you get to that point! have a happy christmas!