1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablosport Predator

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by KyleZ71, Jul 18, 2010.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Im looking at a new programmer and found a diablosport predator for $262.00. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts our on it and if it's worth the price. Also if its better than a hypertech powerprogrammer III.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The Diablo will run circles around the Hypertech. Best performance for the $$$.
  3. Metaluzc

Metaluzc New Member 100 Posts

Where did you find it for that price? That's a good deal, cheapest I found them was $275.
  4. KyleZ71

hope no one has a problem with this but, TruckAddons.com has them. Big blow out sale right now
  5. Metaluzc

Metaluzc New Member 100 Posts

No problem at all, I appreciate the info. Just bought one today for that price, saved $13 over the next cheapest site.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  6. KyleZ71

Bought one myself. Bought a hypertech before but the guy I bought it off of said he cleared it when he did not. He "sold" the truck so he couldn't un clear it. Buying new, so hopefully I'll be very happy!