1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Diablosport Programmer U7193

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by ntbush83, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well I really don't want to do this but to pay for my new motor in the motorcycle I need the money. I have only had this for a couple months. Its the U7193 Model and will fit all GM gas vehicles from 2003 to 2005. I loved the performance from it. It comes with the USB interface kit as well. Asking $250 obo! You can shoot me a pm or call or text at 317-502-5303. thanks!

[​IMG]
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nathan...sorry to hear about your bike. I think I saw a couple different people looking for Predators recently, so hopefully you will find a buyer soon.
  3. mfleetwood

Hey NT, how is the bike coming? Were you able to get that engine in yet?
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah! I got my new motor in so pulled my old one about 5 days ago. A little work here and there and got the new motor back in tuesday night and it started up first try! So thats my christmas present this year to myself!
  5. mfleetwood

Congratulations! It wasn't too bad now, was it? What a nice present to yourself. I hope the rest of your Christmas was just as Merry. There wasn't a Duramax under the tree by chance, was there?
  6. hardwickn

hardwickn Rockstar

if you still want to sell the programmer just let me know i will deff buy it.