Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

diamond headlights and park lights

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by ucantcme33, Apr 5, 2012.

1. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

Just replaced my factory lights with some Diamond clear lights, what do you think? Factory on the left, Diamond on the right.
    IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0278.jpg

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

they look nice and clean:great:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Wow....that's a pretty big difference! Nice. You've been busy.....

4. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

Thank. I just got back to my truck. I've been working on my wifes car for a little while and mine kind of got neglected.

5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I know how that goes....

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the new look. :)

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Very cool! getting new headlights is always exciting! Have you noticed a difference with night driving?

8. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

Yes I have. It seems a bit brighter and more crisp of a light. Helpful out at the farm, that and I have True View bulbs in them.

9. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Looks great bud!:great: I run Silverstar Ultras in my truck (when I'm taking road trips I take out the HID bulbs for the sake of other highway drivers and mine, as the HIDs don't do much due to the scattering of light).

10. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll trade you my drivers side park light for yours! haha just kidding, i've had the same headlights on my truck for the past 3 years, i have had one problem though, the one beam for the one light is screwed, so it doesn't focus the light completely like the other. If you were driving down a 2 lane highway, the light goes all the way into the ditch on the oncoming traffic side of the road. They look great, but the beam focusing kind of sucks.
    [​IMG]