1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Did some detailing this week.. Rv and 34" Ford for shows ..

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by Enkeiavalanche, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Been busy this week. We have 2 shows to do for work. Sat I have to drive the Co Rv out to CamelBack In Pa for a big show. Then Mon We have to trailer the 1934 (Chevy Powered) Ford down to Ac for a show.. They came out Sweet....

ll34ford.jpg LLbus.jpg Black is fun and Looks Great when clean....
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've never heard of Liquid Lightning, do they offer a sugar free version?
    With the bus being black I'm sure it looks awesome all shined up. It would look even more sweet w/ some black wheels. For an energy drink company I would think they'd throw a little color in to make it more exciting...IMO.

Nice detailing work!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Yep Suger and Suger Free.. Check out www.llenergy.com I'll be in Tannerville,Pa at Camelback this Sat....
  4. Enkeiavalanche

It was in the 70's today in Camelback.. BUT everyone had a Great time...They went Pond skimming.. Fun fun.. Photo-0325.jpg fullsetup.jpg Set up at 7am....