didnt do the intro earlier...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 2009z71, Apr 12, 2010.

1. 2009z71

2009z71 Member

But my name is Omar, and I live in San Antonio Texas, born and raised southern blood here

i used to have a 2003 f150, 2wd, black, flareside, extended cab

a/c went out, had a 2 foot crack in the windshield, and i had an air leak in my intake

so i either had the choice of getting all that fixed (the a/c was the deal breaker...because im a do-it-yourself kinda guy...and thats one thing i cant do)

so i opted for a new truck...didnt wnana do ford again because of the problems

so i got this truck, my 2009 chevy silverado, z71 4x4, 5.3L v8, black, extended cab, 3.73 in the rear...with a locker on december 26, 2008

this truck is basically my best friend of 13 years and my project truck

he recently joined the air force, and hes going to be going to england for 2 years

hes currently in mississippi doing tech school...and graduates at the begining of may

as of right now, i took off the rear bow tie, ordered a new black powdercoated one and threw it on there, flowmaster 40 series muffler with dual split back, and a diablo sport programmer/monitoring system/digital racetrack

im currently in college and im super strapped for cash

im pullin $$ together to get the rough country 3 inch lift and any 33 inch mud terrain tires i can get a hold of before my buddy gets to town (basically i ahve 3 weeks and its nto goin well)

if anyones got any 33s that fit 18s for sale or no where i can get em for super cheap...pleeeeeeease message me

thanks for reading my short story

2. csattley14

csattley14 Rockstar

Welcome aboard and I am sure if you do some searching you will find what your looking for. Good luck and keep us posted.

3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:

5. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca

6. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: Glad to have you aboard.