1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Difference between a hard and soft top on your truck...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well I have had both and have used them well.. DSCF1092.jpg DSCF9044.jpg 086modifiedresized.jpg girls....jpg Photo-0479.jpg

They both have been put to good use and have Kept things Dry. I have camped in both of them Photo-0061.jpg DSCF1519.jpg But when it comes down to Having to move Large things quick softop2.jpg softop1.jpg Soft top works best Had to remove it in the city yesterday If I had the hard top on I would have lost $150.00..... Almost forgot I have a rear window too.. :shocked: softop3.jpg
  2. Guardrail

Guardrail Member

I had a best top topper on my last truck. I liked it a lot. It weighed less than 100 pounds, 4 C clamps and it was off.

[​IMG]
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I know its a little different but I have both a factory Hardtop and a Besttop for my 93 Wrangler, I used to change tops between winter and Summer, some years ago I put the softtop on for summer and the hardtop has sat in the back yard since then.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was thinking of doing that we will see. I did use the soft top last year and had up to 11' In's os snow on it with no problems... Photo-0439.jpg Photo-0435 (3).jpg