Difference between a hard and soft top on your truck...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 11, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well I have had both and have used them well.. DSCF1092.jpg DSCF9044.jpg 086modifiedresized.jpg girls....jpg Photo-0479.jpg

They both have been put to good use and have Kept things Dry. I have camped in both of them Photo-0061.jpg DSCF1519.jpg But when it comes down to Having to move Large things quick softop2.jpg softop1.jpg Soft top works best Had to remove it in the city yesterday If I had the hard top on I would have lost $150.00..... Almost forgot I have a rear window too.. :shocked: softop3.jpg
  2. Guardrail

Guardrail New Member

I had a best top topper on my last truck. I liked it a lot. It weighed less than 100 pounds, 4 C clamps and it was off.

[​IMG]
  3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know its a little different but I have both a factory Hardtop and a Besttop for my 93 Wrangler, I used to change tops between winter and Summer, some years ago I put the softtop on for summer and the hardtop has sat in the back yard since then.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was thinking of doing that we will see. I did use the soft top last year and had up to 11' In's os snow on it with no problems... Photo-0439.jpg Photo-0435 (3).jpg