Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Digital fuel mizer

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Goldie, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I ran across an electonic item called the digital fuel mizer. It has six lights (2 red, 2 yellow, and 2 green) that are supposed to let you know when you are getting your best mileage, green lights being the best. Has anyone had any experience using this type of item?

2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Never herd of that but I would bet you could do better watching the RPM's you're spinning. The lower the RPM's the better the fuel economy.

3. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree with tlperry. Kinda seems like a gimick.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've got an alternate version of that. It's called "my right foot" and my "left ear". :) I pretty much know if I'm getting on it and how that affects everything.