Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dip Recipes, share your favorite.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Jul 2, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was making up a batch of our family favorite and I thought I'd share and see if anyone else out there has any good dips.

[​IMG]

This is as simple as it gets! Brown the sausage and drain, add the cream cheese and Ro-Tel and stir until the cream cheese is melted and serve warm with your favorite dipping chip. Just double or triple the ingredients for bigger batches, I have to make a triple batch for the 4th, the extended family goes nuts over it so I made some for us today or we wouldn't get any! Enjoy!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Down here Dip is chewing tobacco!:lol:
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Same up here.....:rofl:
    the G/F's mom makes beer dip which is good i just dont know how its made:frown: but i may have to try your dip, it sounds awesome
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My favorite dip is the one where I dip my hand in the cooler to get another beer!
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey, That's my favorite dip too!

I have a good recipe for a bean dip that is always a hit and hard to mess up. I'll see if I can remember how it goes...

1 Can Black Beans
    1 Can Red Beans
    1 Can Refried Beans
    1 Medium Container Sour Cream
    1 Bag of Shredded Chease (Mexican Blend works good)

Layer it all in that order and bake in a pie tray until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.