Dip Recipes, share your favorite.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Jul 2, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was making up a batch of our family favorite and I thought I'd share and see if anyone else out there has any good dips.

[​IMG]

This is as simple as it gets! Brown the sausage and drain, add the cream cheese and Ro-Tel and stir until the cream cheese is melted and serve warm with your favorite dipping chip. Just double or triple the ingredients for bigger batches, I have to make a triple batch for the 4th, the extended family goes nuts over it so I made some for us today or we wouldn't get any! Enjoy!

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Down here Dip is chewing tobacco!:lol:

3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Same up here.....:rofl:
    the G/F's mom makes beer dip which is good i just dont know how its made:frown: but i may have to try your dip, it sounds awesome

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My favorite dip is the one where I dip my hand in the cooler to get another beer!

5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hey, That's my favorite dip too!

I have a good recipe for a bean dip that is always a hit and hard to mess up. I'll see if I can remember how it goes...

1 Can Black Beans
    1 Can Red Beans
    1 Can Refried Beans
    1 Medium Container Sour Cream
    1 Bag of Shredded Chease (Mexican Blend works good)

Layer it all in that order and bake in a pie tray until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.