1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dirty "prank" - ideas?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ThatSilverStepside, May 12, 2010.

1. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Well..as some of you probably know I don't take it very lightly when somebody messes with my truck. Much like most of you. Today I get back from wichita to find my truck with all 4 wheels taken off. Cut and in the back of my truck. I know who did it but I have no video or proof only word of mouth. And a verbal confession from the perp. So I'm asking all of you if you know of anything good that would look like a natural accident to a truck..I've already though of the obvious..sugar in the gas and removing bearing from the u joints? Kinda evil of me but its well deserved for slashing 600 bucks of 1 month old tires..
  2. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Gas can & match...
  3. ThatSilverStepside

that's a pretty good one but I don't want to be looking at felony arson charges lol
  4. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Good ol ass beating..???
    I've heard Honey or corn syrup works better than sugar..
    a few gallons of anti freeze in the gas tank..
    Save your pee an pour it around the wipers and vents..
    smeer crap all over his car..
    put small rocks under his valve stem covers, makes a slow leak.
    take off all his lug nuts...
  5. sharpshooterusmc

sharpshooterusmc Rockstar 100 Posts

get a bucket and drain some oil, leave enough in it to make it look like it burned it out or leaked. leave enough for it to get down the road but drain enough to do some damage. and it might be a good idea to delete this thread as soon as u get a good answer. just my opinion
  6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Milk on the carpet, Eggs on the engine, replace wiper blades with sandpaper.
  7. sharpshooterusmc

definately dont do the lug nuts cuz i thought of the same thing but if i tire flys off while driveing that can cause a accident and hurt or even kill inocent ppl
  8. ThatSilverStepside

No ass beatin I'm 18 he's not. Wouldn't do the tire. Oil is a good idea. And I LOVE the sandpaper idea. And how do I delete a thread. Or does a mod have to do that
  9. sharpshooterusmc

send steve a message and ask him to delete it cuz if u do any of these, u dont want any of this so someone could find it
  10. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Serve the ass beating at night when he can't see you. Haha.