Disable AFM without Tuning

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Adam @ Range, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Adam @ Range

Adam @ Range New Member

Hey All:
    I just signed up to be a sponsor on this site and I wanted to introduce myself and my company. About 3 years ago, we started developing solutions for vehicles with Active Fuel Management. We have been selling our fuel economy products for about a year, and have recently introduced a new product.

Our Range V8 Device will disable Active Fuel Management without reprogramming the factory ECU.

I hope to get to know you guys over the next couple of weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or want more information. Also - please excuse the site today. Undergoing a little maintenance. Should be back to beautiful tomorrow. :)

Best,
    Adam
    www.rangetechnology.com
  2. marksoldtowne

marksoldtowne New Member

Tuning of AFM is the only way to turn it off.Unless you're putting an aftermarket exhaust on and don't want the change in sound, then it's not really necessary to tune it out. I've never heard of it changing oil consumption and the average fuel savings are negligible either way.Disable AFM without tuning is very easy & fast method.

dobey Member

4. j cat

j cat Active Member

the product should have a warranty and a firm guarantee of satisfaction with its operation.
  5. CKNSLS

CKNSLS New Member