1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Disable AFM without Tuning

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Adam @ Range, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Adam @ Range

Adam @ Range New Member

Hey all:
    Just wanted to let you guys know about a product that we have developed for the 5.3L engines with AFM that disables Active Fuel Management without reprogramming the ECU. This device was designed specifically for those who do not want the potential warranty headaches associated with tuners, but also want full time V8 trucks. Our device plugs into the OBDII port and sends a disable message to the AFM system which is completely undetectable by dealers.

Please check us out on Autoanything.com, Amazon.com or on our site. (All the information should be back up tomorrow - we're doing some maintenance).

If you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask. I was previously the CEO of Superchips and our head engineer came over from Edge Products.

Best,
    Adam
  2. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 New Member

Good stuff, y'all!
  3. dobey

dobey Member

A few months ago, you were posting about a similar product (Range V4 Max), asking for people to test. Several of us e-mailed and PMed asking for information on it, and never heard back. What ever happened with that? I was quite interested in testing that.
  4. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 New Member

I'll take your place. Got mine today and don't miss that V4 sound at all.
  5. Adam @ Range

Adam @ Range New Member

Dobey:
    We got all the beta testers that we needed. That product has been on the market now for 6 months and the reviews have been great. You can check it out here.

Thanks,
    Adam
  6. BigBlueLB756

BigBlueLB756 New Member

Did the "OnStar Dodge" yesterday, and everything's OK today!
    Love that Range!
  7. Cowpie

Cowpie Member

After following is several other threads around the different forums, I ordered the Range before I even got the new truck home! It has been in the truck since mile 251 on the odometer. And thanks, Adam, for the discount when I used the discount code box. Great product, looks really sharp, and unlike some, I kinda like the blue light it emits. You hit a home run with this product, Adam!