Disappointed with the amount of power your stock 4.8 or 5.3 makes? -Feeler Post-

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by 08_rado_rocker, Jul 8, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

You are correct!

The kit actually comes with one of two types of intake manifolds for truck/car applications based on hood/firewall clearance needs. Thank you for pointing out that it wasn't noted on the item. Don't know how that slipped through the proofreading (my fault, so I'm kind of not surprised haha!)

Good lookin' out!:great:

2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Ill be sure to check out the site once i get a lil extra free time and can actually look thoroughly at the things im interested in. Im def in need of more power in my hog. Good luck with everything as well.

3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Hopefully you find something you like in there once you do! Even if you don't, feel free to contact myself or billy and we can always figure out what it is you're looking for and what we can provide for ya!

Thank you for the good luck wishes also, DEFINITELY needing them. Starting a business in this slump isn't exactly easy haha!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Starting a business is never easy... slump or not.

5. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

alrighty sounds good. im sure ill be shootin ya a pm soon if there is anything that interest me. Thanks

6. Hello All,
    I am the Billy referenced in the previous posts by 08 Rado.
    that being said the cake is on my face here as well and we would like to sincerely apologize for not getting on here sooner.

I look forward to speaking to all of you. thanks for all the kind words, support, and most of all the very constructive criticism.