1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Discontinued stripe tape ck 2500 1997

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by DAVE 1997, Jan 23, 2013.

1. DAVE 1997

DAVE 1997 New Member

Looking for a place to get new stripe tape for my 1997 chevy ck 2500. Black top and bottom and autumn wood center. L/f fender is discontinued and i cant find it anywhere. Just gave it a new paint job complete with a color sand and buff. Anyone know where i can get some help???
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Do you have a pic of what you are looking for? It may help locate what you would like
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Dave and good luck with finding the tape you need. :glasses:
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Try "GMPartsClub", they helop sponser the site. Good luck!
  6. DAVE 1997

DAVE 1997 New Member

i can get a pic or two but the p/n im looking for is 15728095. I have all the other stripe and am just finishing the bed now and need this final piece. Thinking i might have to change the color of the stripe or paint it on.

- - - Updated - - -

TRIED THEM AND IT IS OUT OF STK--ALSO TRIED EBAY--JUST HOPING MAYBE SOMEONE HAS ONE SITTING AROUND OR FIND A DEALER WITH OLD STK
  7. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts