1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DIY window tinting ... Can I pull it off with NO EXPERIENCE?

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by jlbf0786, Oct 4, 2011.

1. suzukiracer

suzukiracer New Member

Out here in Cali tint is expensive also but I got a guy who uses Johnson film (best film) and he cut me a deal yesterday to do my sides my whole windshield and a 13 in banner on my windshield was 180
  2. DIGS16

DIGS16 New Member

o god i never knew it could be so expensive out there for a tint job, the guy that did my truck did it for $75 and its was great, no bubbles no wrinkles and 6 month warranty if any of the film got scratched or created a bubble
  3. suzukiracer

suzukiracer New Member

Now I'm jealous haha but I love my tint I have a single cab with 2.5% on top of 35% on the back, 8% on my sides and 50% on my windshield with a 13in banner that is 8% so yea can't see in period
  4. 13'' Across the windshield must be huge, mine is around 9'' and I am cutting it back soon for my inspection because it won't pass here :grrrrrr:

Glad to hear you like the tinting. Any pics?
  5. suzukiracer

suzukiracer New Member

13in ban with the whole windshield 50
    image-160171051.jpg
  6. suzukiracer

suzukiracer New Member

8%

image-657072426.jpg

2.5% on top of 30%
  7. suzukiracer

suzukiracer New Member

2.5 on top of 35%