Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DJM Suspension

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by 08_rado_rocker, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Found a website for this company and their kits look legit for the most part. Anyone ever really used them or seen them used?

EDGE performance chips apparently used them for their SEMA Sierra, http://djmsuspension.com/Edge lowering article.html

Looking forward to some activity on this one, as I am in the process of getting Truck Norris a little more down to earth.
  2. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

They make alright parts. Mcgaughys or belltech would be my choice. I've talked to a few people who had DJM and almost all of them had problems with alignment or pieces breaking.
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2, from everything I've heard Belltech and McGaughys have better quality parts. I have Belltech parts on my truck at the moment and have been very pleased so far. The Belltech Street Performance shocks made a nice improvement to the ride, it's as close to factory as I can remember. ( My truck hasn't had a stock suspension for the past 4 years now!).
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

DJM makes a great line of parts for Toyota and Nissan trucks but I've never heard any good comments about their GM line-up.