1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do anything to your Truck Easter weekend?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Curky, Apr 9, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Well the pink racing stripe would go nicely with the planned black and pink rims, however I'm no artist so I may need some help with that
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I'm going to go ahead and assume, for the sake of my sanity and keeping my breakfast in my stomach, that you're kidding and would never consider such a thing for your beautiful blacked out truck. If it turns out you're not kidding, I'll just hum loudly with my eyes closed and pretend I don't see it. :gasp:
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My friends sisters got a black trailblazer SS with matte purple racing striped and matte purple lip on the rim. And I mean for a girls preference it looked good but pink would be screaming at you
  4. Cheez

Cheez Member

Just some turtle wax scratch and swirl remover. I really like it, I use it on my bike, trumpet and boat! It gets the job done but I may have to look into the mothers version
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

I went with some Spyder lights, I wanted Smoked but decided to go with ones that have a black housing and clear lens because they are legal and I don't want the cops to pull my over for some BS tail light law.

These (below), I saw some similar ones on a Dodge 1500 the other day and they looked nice....aside from the Dodge they were attached to. He also had some nice black housing halo projectors, similar too what I want to add to mine in the future.

Attached Files:

6. AMac

Sweet I just ordered up the spyder projectors w/ black housings. They're on backorder but hopefully it won't take long. You'll definitely have to post some pics once your tails are in.
  7. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

[MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] Awesome....I was just looking at your truck in the other thread about DupliColor Shadow and was wondering why you hadn't done black housing projectors yet or if you planned to. I'm sure you've heard it a million times but you truck looks fantastic, very tight looking package. 'Course maybe I'm just a sucker for a black chevy.

Do you have a fairly close up shot of the AMI 9" Big Stick on your truck? I have been considering the 9" or 6" and would like to see how it looks installed.
  8. AMac

Thank you for the nice compliment on the truck. I went and took a pic for you, hopefully this is what you were looking for as a close-up.
    IMG_0816.jpg IMG_0818.jpg
  9. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Thank you! Now I just need to decide on 6" or 9"
  10. AMac

depends how visible you want it I guess. Radio reception is good with the 9". I thought 6" would be too small but either way I think it'll look on your truck.

I got mine through Summit Racing. They had a decent selection on the sizes and offered a good price. Free S&H too and they sent me a goodie bag. I'm a sucker for that :great: