1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you do Weekend Projects?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 9, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

It should be good weather this weekend. I hope to get able to my gate project completed today.

Anyone else do a weekend project?
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts

Re:Anyone else doing a weekend project?

i'm trying to finish a basement so thats where I'll be

Attached Files:

3. ChevyFan

Very cool. It's going to be windy and cold here again, so I'm not doing any outdoor project. Not only that, but I got a wicked spider bite (or something) on my right index finger, so I'm just going to whine a lot this weekend. :) lol.
  4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member

I'll be doing some things on My project car,readying it for a trip to paint the week of feb 26th. may do an oil change on the burb too
  5. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

Honey do's

Well, my weekend of NASCARmania is history. The wife has mentioned that the tranny is slipping and slow into gear on her mini-van and the big trip to the swap meet has been put off long enough so I have to load up everything Sat. for the Sunday meet. :frown:
  6. ChevyFan

:tongue: I just remembered that I have to plant a tree and about 6 shrubs in the front of the house. getting the tree is how I got this stupid spider bite btw.
  7. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

You're putting 'em in and I'm taking 'em out.

A bit strange. A few weeks ago I cut down the two overgrown shrubs in front of my house, and the hedge in front has to go next.:rolleyes:
  8. frankw

frankw New Member

Re:Anyone else doing a weekend project?

Clean the garage mainly, also going to try and install the hypertech that came on Friday..
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sandy72526

Sandy72526 New Member

why waste a weekend doing a project?

Well I'm in NH this weekend instead if RI. 30 inches of new snow is cause for celebration! The biggest project I attempted was shovelling the plowed snow away from the shed that houses the Quad. From then on end it was trail upon trail upon trail. No time for projects.....too much fun in the snow to be had!
    1 person likes this.
  10. ChevyFan

Nice project. Not too many basements in texas, the soil is too soft.