1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you do Weekend Projects?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Feb 9, 2007.

1. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Put the Firestone WinterForce tires on for the winter, snow on the way for tomorrow and leaving for Portland monday for the week.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ah, I see one of the kids laid the splash down! :neutral:

Coco puffs and moon pies....nice!
  3. Browntowns20s

Browntowns20s Rockstar

wel i got some work done on the project, check it out, i posted in in the my photos section:glasses:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We need to re-start the series of weekend project threads! Maybe I'll move them to a different place on the site.
  5. GMCgary

GMCgary New Member

Recently, I had a water leak in a water pipe in my bathroom. This caused me to just go ahead an start remodeling the whole thing. This project has lasted several weekends. The new bathroom now has a more modern feel to it. I actually added a separate toilet "closet" for added privacy. In addition to this, I added double sinks, a standup shower, and a jacuzzi tub for the wife. I will be glad when it is done.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like a major project. Im sure when its done you will be THE MAN in your wifes eyes!!!
  7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Got a freezer that wasn't working so I will see if I can figure out why at 2 years old it doesn't want to work.
    Will be cleaning out all old Napa brochures and putting where they belong, in the trash, just like the company.
    Sweeping gutters from all snow melt wash down.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Can't let this awesome thread die out!
  9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I do weekend projects all the time. Last weekend I helped my dad bring our new fridge in the house. We then fixed our garage heat and reset our generator that was being mean.