Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Member Feedback Do you go to community websites for other makes/models besides GM?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I've (almost) always been a GM guy. I had my Jeep days (and I may have them again) and I got into pony cars back in my early 20's and had a pretty sweet Mustang with a built 5.0 that pulled upper 12's in the 1/4 mile (of course I got smoked by my buddy with a build Camaro that always destroyed me). But my first truck was a GMC, my dad's owned more Chevy trucks that I can shake a stick at, and my next truck will be a GM-made product as well.

Websites For Other Makes & Models
    That being said, I know that many (if not most) of you on here do have other makes/models that you drive and if so I assume that you go to web-based user communities like this one, just for those vehicles.

IF YOU DO - please send me a PM. Let me know which ones you go to and what you like about it. I've got some ideas and I need some feedback. Please don't post publicly anything about them, I don't want to give anyone too much of a free ride on this site. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.