1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you have a Bug guard? Chevy Truck Bug Guards.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ChevyFan, Mar 9, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Who's got a bug guard on the front of their truck? Some poeple also call them a rock-chip guard. I think next to mud flaps, it's got to be the most common exterior accessory that exists? What do you think?
  2. patriot78

patriot78 New Member

i dont have one yet..but i definately see one in my future
  3. poolguy20

poolguy20 New Member

I would get on if I could find one in body color, for less than $100. Any leads would be much appreciated.
  4. ChevyFan

try autoanything.com, they have a lot of stuff on there.
  5. wilsom

wilsom New Member

bug guard

I have a black 99 Z71 standard cab with the 5.3.The first thing i done was tint the windows.Then on to the engine.I added a k&n cold air unit a mass air flow sensor into a hypertech stage 3 reprogrammer and a 160 thermostat last was dual exhaust and flowmaser mufflers.On the outside i put a polar bushguard and rear saffari guards over the tail lites.Of course i went with 6 inch kc dayliters on the pushbar. Back to the subject i bought a bug guard and window vents.They are both great products that pay for themselves, and the best thing was that they came in black.The horsepower in the 5.3 is under rated with just bolt ons the hemis and the ovals dont stand i chance even with the bolt ons.no offese
  6. ChevyFan

Sounds nice, take a picture and post it in the chevy photo gallery.l
  7. 496truck

496truck New Member

Yup. Got one on my truck and my wifes trailblazer.
    1 person likes this.
  8. 496truck

496truck New Member

And side window ventshades on both vehicles also.
  9. ChevyFan

Yeah, I have the rain/vent shades on my Trailblazer as well. They were there when I bought it.
  10. terry16120

terry16120 New Member

have the bug shield and the vent visors both very nice looks and work great
    1 person likes this.