1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Do you have pictures of your 98 or earlier's front end?

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Springthing, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I am looking for reference on 94-98 truck. I've got a new grill to install on the Suburban but it doesn't seem to be an exact fit - I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing something or if I'm just not putting things on correctly.

What are the chances someone has pictures of the front end corners with the grill off? Headlight area..?.. It seems the headlight I took off is secured differently than the new one wants to go on.

Thanks in advance... hope I get a little luck on my side!
  2. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]
    Don't know if this is what you're thinking about but an 1997 Silverado. Don't know if it has the same front end.

Edit: I can't read, good luck trying to hook up your new grill. I'm stupid sorry.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  3. Springthing

Thanks - was looking more for what was behind the grill, around the lights. :)

Lights on the 99 suburban are attached with four bolts - easy as pie. But the new stuff doesn't have the same bolts and wondering if that is because it is not really able to fit my application or if all the ones listed are the same - few easy screws and tabs for the grill, then the four bolts for the light assemblies.

Thanks though!
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

OOPS! wrong year LOL!
    I'm sorry to jack your thread Steven but I wanted to share this site with really old brochures. I looked there for your newer Burban but only found the older years instead but I thought you might get a kick out of THIS SITE because it really takes a stroll down memory lane.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  5. Springthing

Thanks Darcy - ya, just a wee bit off-year.. :)